Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

The First Time

The first time I saw you, I knew you were the One.
My mind went bonkers and my heart took for a run.
There was something about you that I have never found before.
That was the moment I realized I found myself wanting more.

I never thought I would be hit by the love bug ever
Was happy with my life in my small tower
But the day I saw you, I realized my mistake
Like everyone I too jumped into the love lake

Looking into your eyes, makes my day complete
That cute smile of yours makes my heart skip a beat
I never thought it possible, to care for one so much
With every passing day, I longed for the union that much

Years sneaked on with piles of confusion
When the time has come for the final decision
Against all odds I have decided it’s you
I was ready to say to world, I do, I do, I do.

I know that you’re not ready, for the commitment that I want
But for you I'd wait forever, if you would have taken a stand.
Although it hurts to know, that you don't feel the same as me
hopefully one day you'll realize, you'll wake up and see.

1 comment:

shivali said...

Very nice