Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Chosen One

The room is full, every soul looks dull
The trainer is trying hard to break through our skull
The mobiles are out and laptops switched on
Everyone is looking time to quickly move on

Pretending a seriously “thinking” expression on their faces
They try to show, they understood the project and all the phases
Holding hard the urge to doze or yawn
Phones are being used on and on

Wishing a small unharmed earthquake
Or at least a fire without any life at stake
Anything, to make the training stop
I SMSed the almighty back to back non-stop

Before the SMS reached the Intended Lord
Trainer caught me totally off-guard.
He started bombarding questions
To embarrass me, being his sole intention

Miraculously, answers poured out of me
Everyone was taken aback, including me
The questions woke me up far and wide
While the trainer proceeded to his next slide

I was awake for the rest of the class
And tried to participate with the mass
After 4 long hours the training was done
With little “Gyaan” I got, I felt I am “The Chosen One

No comments: