Search This Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2008

someday when my life has passed by me
I lay around and wonder why you were always there for me
As a gust of virgin winds your pastel passions came
leaving your desperate spell on me, left me dumb and lame.
you set my soul at ease and chased darkness out of view
lonely and left out all through my youth, I was alone.
you took me by hand and led on.
I looked at you yearningly as I watched a flower come out of life
in the dead mans chamber
Now, look at the desert of the night
sending out signals from one heart to the other and even now, 
at this hour of night when the moon has eclipsed the sun
I have kept the desert awake
For you, to feel the moon beams
and to see you bathing in the open
under the moonlight and your mad poet with you
Let the world watch, 
how right we are for all and one to see, 
come and pour all your kisses
left long undone in those burnt out eyes
let the civilized people on the street be stun
tear away those unknotted bonds and... tell you, 
I am the one for whom you have been yearning for all these years...
come, lets step out of this civilization 
which hasnt known the strength of our wings.

No comments: