Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

Live Freely

Here I sit at work, bored and alone
it's times like these I could use a clone.
I'd be off to the ocean or some place warm
not looking back or thinking of home.
I'd find me a tall palm tree, and sit at it's trunk
with a drink in my hand.... trying to get drunk.
I'd sip the day away in the warm tropical sun
and get up occasionally for a bit of carribean fun.
I'd roam the island on my white stud of a horse
not forgetting to take my tall, foofy drink, of course.
I'd gallop the ocean side and kick up some sand,
then trot toward the sound of a steel drum band.
I'd be dancing the night away with some local girl
twisting and spinning... and trying not to hurl.
When the night is over I'd nest a place on the beach
feel the sea mist in my hair and taste the salt on my teeth.
What a dream come true, if at least just for me,
To feel really alive and living so free.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you need a break.. "GO GOA" :)

Unknown said...

Its great dont stop writing i luv ur work......